- All breeds welcome
- All dog lovers welcome (with or without a dog)
Get out, active, & social with your dog on these (bi)monthly walks
- Donation based
- Hiking locations throughout Los Angeles
- Lead by certified dog and fitness trainer, Tracy James
[highlight color=’#222222′ background_color=’transparent’]Next Pack Walk[/highlight]
Sunday, November 3 @ 3pm
Parking, Intensity, etc
📍Franklin Canyon Drive & Lake Drive—This is the 1st day of after daylight savings!!
🅿️Parking: Free. Parking areas & street parking available. **NOTE** Take the motion sensor stop signs seriously in this park!!
❌We’ll meet at/near the house located @ Franklin Canyon Dr & Lake Dr.
➡️Easy 1.5 mile loop w/ little elevation gain. We typically go around 2x.
✔️Read the policies below. They are strictly enforced for everyone’s safety.
- Dogs must be on a 6-8 foot standard leash.
**No retractable leashes or slip collars**
- Always bring water for you AND your dog (don’t forget a bowl).
- All dog breeds welcome.
- One dog per person but feel free to bring additional human friends. They will just need to sign the liability and photo/video release in person.
- No dog needed to join us. Anyone who loves dogs is welcome to attend!
- Dogs must be 6 months or older.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccines (DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies).
- Sturdy shoes.
- Ask each dog’s owner if you can approach BEFORE approaching.
- Have a DINOS, Dog In Need of Space? The pack walks follow the Yellow Dog Project. I will have yellow ribbons available for anyone who wants one! Find out more at https://dogsinneedofspace.com/
- Ask each dog’s owner if you can approach BEFORE approaching
- LIABILITY AND PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASES:
By RSVPing Yes/Going, you are agreeing to these releases, which are available at https://feetandpaws.com/Forms/Feet-and-Paws_Pack-Walk-Liability-Photo-Video-Release.pdf (either print, sign, and bring with you or sign in person at the pack walk)
- ATTENDANCE POLICY: If you can’t make it, change your RSVP by emailin
- g firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST (24) HOURS BEFORE WALK. Each member is allowed 3 no shows. If you accumulate more than 3, you’ll no longer be invited to attend these pack walks.
- DONATIONS: Though this pack walk is free, I accept donations ($3-5 suggested) @ each hike to help pay the cost of hosting it. Cash or Venmo — https://venmo.com/dance-dogs-fitness-tracy-j
Too far? Not a good day for you?
- The locations our pack regular frequent span far and wide in and around the Los Angeles area.
- Pack walks are typically Saturday or Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. They are scheduled according to the sunrise and set so we avoid the heat of the day. This means the start times vary based on the season.
SO, if you can’t make the next pack walk hopefully you can make a future one. Make sure you don’t miss out! Subscribe to my mailing list and follow me online (links available below).
Here are just a few of the parks and trails our pack enjoys on a regular basis:[/unordered_list]
Have a pack walk location suggestion?
-CONTACT ME- and let me know!
RSVP For Feet & Paw’s Next
Pack Walk in Los Angeles
By submitting the form below you are agreeing to Feet & Paws’ Pack Walk -Policies- listed above, including the Liability, Photo, and Video Release available at (either print, sign, and bring with you or sign in person at the pack walk):
Make sure to **Add email@example.com to your Safe Sender list**.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter Your Email To Get My Top 5 Dog Training Tips!
Berlin’s Dog Training Tip #12
I love structure & so does your dog. Have them sit & wait before crossing the street, eating dinner, & going outside. . .just like me!